Could your child be our next literary star?
To celebrate the official launch of Everyday People Books, we are holding an amazing competition where two lucky children will win the chance to have their own story produced into a real book!
The winning story will feature in the second edition of our magazine but without illustrations. We will then hold our second exciting competition in our June edition, to illustrate it. We are sure you will agree this is a chance of a lifetime and a fantastic opportunity to show children how to set and achieve their goals. Each winning child and every school signed up to our project will receive a copy of the winning book free of charge!
The closing date for the competition is 30th April.
Some Story Ideas:
There are so many amazing things that you could write about. We’ve listed some ideas below to help you but we are sure that you’ll have great ones too; just use your imagination!
• Finding a time machine and going back in time to your favourite period in history
• Waking up in a prehistoric land full of dinosaurs
• Finding a magic lamp that will grant you three wishes
• Your favourite day out with your family
• Going on the holiday of your dreams
• Your pet going on an adventure
• Visiting outer space
We can’t wait to read your entries!
Rainbow Monsters Drawing Competition
All you need to do:
Design a monster
• Give your monster a name
• Send your entry, together with your name, age, school and address, to: email@example.com
The winning design will be recreated in digital format and will feature in a future Rainbow Monsters book.
The winner will also receive a free signed book featuring their monster design.